Saturday, April 07, 2007

Kayla, Kayla, Kayla!

Last fall, I had the pleasure of shooting Kayla and her fiancé Darby's engagement photos. This weekend, Kayla and I went down to Waco to shoot her bridal portraits. I had a beautiful model with a beautiful dress and two WONDERFUL assistants (the mother and future mother-in-law of the bride), BUT, due to operating hours at the arboretum, we were shooting a very white dress in full high-noon sunlight. So here are the favorites. Let me know what you think and Kayla, I hope you like them!












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo!!!!! I for one think they are gorgeous. The butterfly bench is very unique. The one on the bridge where she is looking down and the dress curves around is outstanding. Well done daughter. Go to the head of the class.

Unknown said...

Those are fabulous! Yay for you and Kayla. That last picture reminds me of a princess in an enchanted forest! Oh, and your puppy is getting huge!

Anonymous said...

Em...they are absolutely beautiful! It was such fun to have a close friend of Kayla's take her portraits and for me to be part of the adventure. Thanks so much for sharing our excitement and making Kayla's portraits special!

Brittany Baumgartner said...

Yay, Em! They are beautiful. I especially love the one on the bridge.

Laci said...

Kayla is so pretty!!!