Monday, April 09, 2007

Shooting through the fog

Over spring break, our friends Jarrod and Julia came home with me and Eric to my parents' house for some rest and Cajun cooking. While we were there, we sneaked in some engagement pictures. Our plan was to get up and go to the beach at sunrise since we're from Abilene and there is no such thing as beach where we've chosen to reside. We did not, however, expect the unpredictable Louisiana weather...so we ended up shooting the majority of their engagement pictures in fog. Yes, you heard me, fog. Let me tell you that's interesting to say the least. But they were great sports and we all had a lot of fun. Just before sunset everything cleared up so we went out to the Sallier Oak (the oldest tree in Calcasieu Parish) and took a few more just in case I couldn't edit fog. Here are my favorites...I have about 8 gazillion more to choose from, though. Enjoy and tell me what you think!












3 comments:

Laci said...

hey those are great! the fog worked out well!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous. I want to be in engagement pictures on the beach (meaning those look great)!

alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.