Monday, April 16, 2007

Surprise Bridals

This weekend I helped Belle's with another workshop in Dallas. It went really well--I got to teach the participants about window light portraits--and we even had a surprise twist of events! One of the members of the church we were shooting at had planned on taking bridal portraits of his daughter that day...so, since we were monopolizing all the pretty spots in the church, we offered to use her as a model. Instead of one dad shooting his camera at her, she ended up with 26 professional photographers shooting at her. Talk about star shock!

To further the strangeness of the situation, it turned out that she was an ACU grad and, though neither of us recognized the other at first, we had actually taken a photography class together. Talk about irony! Anyway, meet Katy Rowan and let me know what you think of my set of her bridals. I think #3 makes her look like a queen, what do you think?









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! My daughter is photographing royalty now! I like these. They are all wonderful.

Laci said...

my favorite is the full body of her in the chair. Nice window lighting. I miss you! Where did you move to?