Monday, April 23, 2007

The Melissa Lemmons Photography Gallery

Featured Artist: Emerald Lemmons

A few months ago, I posted my new "interior decorator line" inspired by my sister-in-law, Melissa. At that time, I told you I would update you on what she ordered. In the mean time, she went bargain hunting in thrift stores for frames, spray painted them "antiqued silver," and popped over to my house to argue over prints with me. Here's what we decided:

Over the bed 20x30 (black border represents the mat):



By itself on one wall 8x8 with 2 inch mat:

Burning Birdies

As a series along one wall facing their window:

Blarney Tower


On the wall near the window 5x7:

Chris

On Chris's nightstand 5x7:

Melissa

So, basically, their bedroom turned into a private gallery for displaying my work. If anyone else is interested in modifying my interior decorator line to fit your needs--or requesting a personal themed line of your own--let me know!

1 comment:

Melissa Lemmons said...

I love them, I love them, I love them!