Sunday, June 24, 2007

Why my dog is just as wonderful as Gus Gensic!

They may be brothers, they may be the same color, but they are not at all alike, and of the two, people generally like Gus better for his docile disposition, entertaining stupidity, passion for water, and fluffy-like-a-bear coat. However, my dog is just as wonderful as Gus--and this is why: because, even with a hurt leg and no desire to move, Indy took the time to share his food with his best friend besides me...Crab.






See? Just as wonderful!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

awwww....how is he doing, by the way? I hope he's feeling better.

Emerald Lemmons said...

Eric said that Indy improved more just in the half hour after I got home than he did all weekend. When we got back in the house after leaving Erin's , he was slowly chasing his crab and occasionally putting that back left foot down on the floor, and coming to us for treats again. Eric also said that there were a couple of times when he took Indy outside that Indy went directly to the car and pawed the door like "let's go for a ride." (and Eric took him) Eric thought after the fact that Indy was wanting him to go pick me up since they dropped me off.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Eric may be a push over when it comes to Indy. I hope Indy is better soon.

Unknown said...

Is it strange that that green carpet you weren't a big fan of when you moved into the house actually compliments Indy in the pictures. It makes for a nice background.