Sunday, June 24, 2007

A wedding I didn't HAVE to photograph...

Last weekend, Kalyn's cousin Emily got married. The wedding was several hours away and Kalyn was driving by herself and knew she would be coming back at night. Now since we haven't had a road trip in a while, haven't stopped at Dairy Queen in a while, and Kalyn's still a little deer-skittish, she asked me to come along with her and crash Emily's wedding. She also told me that her uncle Ron had planted an entire field of sunflowers in honor of Emily's wedding and I should bring my camera and we could go play in the flowers. So I did. But!, we didn't end up actually getting to the entire field of sunflowers.

So I pose this question: What does a wedding photographer do at a wedding where there's already a photographer?

The answer: Try not to take pictures for the first hour and a half and then give in and bombard the people she knows with her camera. So here you have it...portraits and portraits of flowers.












1 comment:

Kalyn Gensic said...

These came out great. I ecspecially love the picture of Haylee. It totally captured her personality.