Friday, June 08, 2007

Speed Bridals...

Wednesday, I did a bridal session with Belle's. While the session lasted about an hour and a half--which is normal or slightly short as far as bridals go--it felt like the absolute fastest bridal session ever! The location was a lovely Presbyterian church downtown and it really seemed like just as soon as I was set up, it was time to move to the next spot. Anyway, here are my favorites, let me know what you think!



I couldn't resist posting this one. I call this "The Perplexed Bride." This is what happens when the photographer tells the model to do something and but she doesn't make any sense whatsoever.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the last one. What is her name. Something about her face reminds me of Nana.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Emerald!