Thursday, June 14, 2007

Good fairy, bad fairy...

The day after Jarrod and Julia's wedding, I helped with Belle's Abilene workshop. Here are some of my images from that class. The model is a high school student who loves ponies and unicorns and FAIRIES! And she was so cool, she even brought wings to the shoot! So here she is...let me know what you think!








I thought she looked so overwhelmed by all the photographers. What you can't see in the following image is the other six cameras and the other six humans shooting at her from the sides.

This marks the end of my catch-up period. Hopefully, the next post will be
Jarrod and Julia's wedding!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woof. I like the pictures. That dress looks like it would be fun to play with. Woof.

~Indy

Laci said...

man that looks like a lot of fun!