Friday, May 04, 2007

Project Carolyn (plus a scantilly clad Kayla)

The other day, my friend Carolyn e-mailed and asked if I could arrange a collage of pictures of the Fat Tuesday group for her to frame and take with her to her new job in Dallas (graduation stinks...everyone starts moving!).

This is Carolyn.


And this is what I came up with so far:



Carolyn (or any of the other Fat Tuesday girls) please email or comment and tell me how I could make this closer to what you had in mind!


Also, this weekend, we all attended Kayla's Lingerie Shower!!!!! Since that's more of a private affair and posting pictures could be a little embarrassing, I've tried to post only portraits with a few of the "tasteful" present-opening-shots thrown in. Enjoy and let me know what you think!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! But I definitely like the one in color much better than the one in black and white. You might also try blue red blue red in the middle across section to see how it would look.

Anonymous said...

well originally I was only thinking about the DQ shots because I was loving the color so much, so now I want to think about it some more. I think it looks good with the bluebonnet shots too, but I think I would like it in a checkerboard pattern better than vertical stripes. And yes, I'm an elementary school teacher(or hopefully will be soon), so I love the colored ones!

Kayla said...

I got so scared when I saw the title of this post. I wondered why you had a picture of me scantily clad. That was mean! I really like the collage. I might like it better in a checkerboard pattern, but I wouldn't know unless I saw it. It's really cute the way it is, though.

Laci said...

i'd say checkerboard too.. ahah
And thanks for the great pic, it's my new Facebook identity!

Laci said...

check out my new logo.. on my blog!