Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Finger-licking good

Today I shot pictures at the Barett Hall cookout. The dorm and RA's paid for and/or cooked burgers for all the residents who wanted free lunch. It smelled INCREDIBLE and believe me, I was wishing that I lived in Barett.

Alexandra Miles
I really liked her expression and action but the framing wasn't wonderful. I cropped a little, but it still doesn't feel like an overly strong picture.

Liz Whitley and Katherine Leigh Young

These ladies were wonderful for letting me shoot them eating. In this shot and the next shot, I was trying to portray as accurately as possible the scene and how many people were there. This shot portrays what they were doing and the next portrays how many people were there, it just could have been taken anywhere. I wish there was some way to combine them.

Liz Whitley, Cassie Watson, and Katherine Leigh Young


No comments: