Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Have you ever seen Rent?

Yesterday, I spent the afternoon photographing members of Soulforce. For non-ACU readers, Soulforce is a group of gay rights activists who targeted a number of conservative christian and military schools to raise awareness about violence against gays. ACU was one of those chosen schools, and also the first school on the tour to welcome Soulforce on campus and actually listen to what they have to say instead of forcing them off campus with police escourt.

While I was taking pictures I met Angel Collie. I know this is going to sound bad, but he had a truly interesting face and I just took a few minutes to watch him and take pictures.

Angel Collie speaking with Blake Bond, junior biology major,
in an open forum

I really like the strange way his mouth dimples at the corner. Also, check out his ear...that's a lot of gauging!

No comments: