Friday, October 13, 2006

Good News!

Some of you may have noticed in my A.W.O.L. post a few weeks ago, where I mentioned I had lost my future brother-in-law's wedding photos. I found them...on my laptop which Eric stole at the beginning of the semester and I've rarely seen since. Those fiancees! Gotta watch them!

What you see here is the random assortment of photos taken by a disoriented photographer--you'll also remember from that post that I had just stepped off a plane from a foreign country that had almost been hijacked by terrorists. I was not the official photographer at this wedding, just a semi-related snap-shooter with a really expensive camera. And in honor of the fact that it is almost my wedding (3 more days) and two months since their wedding, I decided Chris and Melissa really needed thier hapshazard assortment of family-taken wedding pictures. Enjoy!









The following two shots are my experiments with two failed and blurry pictures. I like the lighting so I turned them into watercolors in Photoshop. Let me know what you think.



Melissa throwing the bouquet...


Eric tackles his sister, Kayla, in an attempt to wrench it from her hands. I'm glad he's gonna be my husband and not my brother...I don't think I could handle that!



Chris removes the garter...




The escape...I love this shot! They look so happy...and there are bubbles.



2 comments:

Laci said...

well I'm so happy that you found those pics! that's really good. I hope your bormmoil turned out okay. Sorry I wasn't there on Friday.
Soooo, HAPPY WEDDING tomorrow! Are we allowed to come or is it invitation only??? I hope ya'lls day is wonderful. Have fun. Just have fun. Let the family worry about the stresses! Ohh and take lots of great pics at Bluehaven! I'm so jealous!! :0)

Laci said...

well I hope you're having a blast on your honeymoon at bluehaven while the rest of us are taking midterms! BAH! Man i've been thinking every day this week how jealous I am that you're spending the week relaxing in the mountains! But you deserve it! Missed you in class Monday! :0)