Monday, April 07, 2008

John & Anna

While on a trip home in Louisiana, I had the pleasure of shooting John & Anna's engagement pictures. John is the brother of one of my best friends from school and acted as my older brother for the majority of high school. I had an absolute blast meeting John's bride-to-be and watching her laugh off his quirky antics.


to view the rest of John and Anna's pictures, click here


By the way: I'm testing frames and logos...what do you think of this combination?
Please leave a comment!!

3 comments:

Melissa Lemmons said...

I love the logo, esp that it is a lemon slice. It is fitting and subtle, but very cute.

Kayla said...

I like the logo! Too cute! I need to hear all about Oxford! When are you free?

Anonymous said...

I love the logo too. :^) Very cute!