Sunday, December 16, 2007

Busy Weekend!

This weekend my husband graduated from ACU and I've had three portrait sessions--my brother and sister-in-law yesterday, Abigail (again, yay!) and her family this morning, and another sister-in-law with her boyfriend later this afternoon. Add the rest of Eric's family into the mix and it's been a very busy weekend...although Indy has been !thrilled! to have so many people to play with--especially his Auntie Kayla.

Here are some pictures from the weekend:


1 comment:

Belle's Photography... said...

Hey busy girl! Long time no see. Guess who is shooting a Malibu wedding and not too happy about it. Jessica is awol again. And...Im up to my eyeballs in wedding gowns and super fly veils AND I have no one to wear them with. lol.

Your dog looks like a wolf. Are you sure he's a dog? hee hee.

Me and you and lobster soup? What say you? Happy Christmas!